Link: Jalen Surprises a Fan at Arts'n Autism Center

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Oh my goodness. I wasn't able to hear that the kid was being asked questions about Jalen as Jalen himself walked up the stairs. He just goes on and on and on about how Jalen is such a good player and then...oh goodness...and thenhe'sjustlikesoNICE TO HIM.....(gurgle) (INHALE) and -

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Glad he's ours, even if he can't read defenses ;)

I don't care what team you play for, if you bless others, I'm a fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MobileBama84

Scout Team
Aug 30, 2016
Daphne, AL
My nephew is autistic. Seeing this video of what Jalen does for Justin Mixon really makes my day. It shows how good of a person he is and the kind d of heart he has. I love things like this, especially when its coming from one of our guys. Makes me wish i could walk up to Jalen and personally thank him for it.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Well, that one certainly goes on the + side of the ledger in the Book of Life ! There`s the game of football and then there`s the real important things in life, most of which revolve around how we treat others. Couldn`t be prouder of you Jalen. What was it Coach Bryant said about recognizing class? You, young man, fit it to a T.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.