Alabama Basketball Coming to Canada this August

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
http://tide1029.com/alabama-basketball-plans-to-play-three-games-in-canada-this-august/

Okay so obviously this does not inherently belong in the Football forum, however, I humbly and respectfully ask the Mods' indulgence - if only temporarily, given that, if this indeed happens, and any of y'all might be coming up to cheer the basketball team on, please let me know, and I'll endeavor to show y'all a percentage of the hospitality I've been shown by Alabama football fans over the years.

Not to mention the reception y'all have given me here...

It looks like the team may hit a few towns up here - Toronto, Ottawa, n Montreal - but I'm closest to Ottawa...

And, though I'm not a basketball fan, I undertake to shower any and all Tidefans with the reception they deserve.

Thanks Mods.

And I'm in your hands...

RTR!

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
This is happening. Avery confirmed it Wednesday when he appeared on Wimp's morning show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Sounds like a warning for some members.:)

I usually make it to Canada a couple of times a year. I was in Calgary, Edmonton and Montreal last year; likely Montreal and not sure where else this fall.

My birthplace...

I live in a suburb of Ottawa, <2 hours away...

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
That's awesome. Canada is a fanastic place. I've only ever been to Vancouver, and it is an amazing city. I think that a tour of Canada will be a great experience for our players. Plus, recruiting-wise, there are quality ball players north of the border.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
My birthplace...

I live in a suburb of Ottawa, <2 hours away...
Ok, makes the RUSH handle more clear now. Lol.

"Why does it happen? Because it happens Roll the Bones!"
"Freeze this moment a little bit longer.....make each sensation a little bit stronger"

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.