laptop advice

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
did you find a place to live yet?
Not yet. Spent all of Monday up there and couldn't find anything. Planning to just get an extended stay hotel room for a few weeks so that the search won't be quite as rushed. Unless my luck completely bottoms out--which wouldn't surprise me, frankly--I'll be focusing on the west side of town.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Not yet. Spent all of Monday up there and couldn't find anything. Planning to just get an extended stay hotel room for a few weeks so that the search won't be quite as rushed. Unless my luck completely bottoms out--which wouldn't surprise me, frankly--I'll be focusing on the west side of town.
good luck. i've kept an eye out for signs at the few loft type places in east point and college park and haven't seen anything. ill let you know if i spot something. you might be able to look out towards douglasville and park at the hamilton e holmes station.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Awwwww. You going to be our neighbor?

What part of town is work and where are you looking to live?

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Working in Peachtree Center; trying to find something on the west side of town if possible.
You have a budget? Cause on ptree Ctr you can live anywhere on MARTA and never have to drive. Otherwise if you are looking for something in particular I know ppl that have lived in Douglasville and I can ping them for you.

Why are you looking on the west side?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.