China allegedly moving 150K troops to NK border

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
Does this hatred for the United States stem from the Korean war or is it from modern times? The middle east has me debating a lot of what we did over there but I do truly believe this butterball needs to be taken out.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Does this hatred for the United States stem from the Korean war or is it from modern times?
The glib answer is the war. It's front and center in their propoganda and they can hold a grudge for a long time. They hate the Japanese too, stemming from their subjugation at the hands of the Empire early last century.

The middle east has me debating a lot of what we did over there but I do truly believe this butterball needs to be taken out.
Wouldn't help. Would probably make things worse. Don't be fooled by the figurehead. We could kill him, but the folks that actually run the country (the military, as DPRK is a military with its own country attached) would install some other figurehead and they'd be hunky-dory. Shoot, they'd probably off him themselves if he couldn't be controlled or if he turned out to be a thoughtful, reasonable leader.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
North Korea says missile launch aimed at testing capabilities to carry 'large-size nu

North Korea has declared it successfully conducted a newly developed mid-to-long range missile test on Sunday aimed at verifying its ability to carry "a large-size heavy nuclear warhead"

Leader Kim Jong-un — who supervised the launch — warned the United States it should not misjudge the reality the US mainland is in Pyongyang's "sighting range for strike", the North's official KCNA news agency reported.

North Korea's ballistic missile landed in the sea near Russia, during the launch Washington called a message to South Korea, days after its new President took office pledging to engage Pyongyang in dialogue.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-...d-at-testing-nuclear-carrying-ability/8526282

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
With China's industrial might and overwhelming population advantage. Are they the most formidable military power in the world?
If not could they become so in the least amount of time if they so desired?

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
With China's industrial might and overwhelming population advantage. Are they the most formidable military power in the world?
If not could they become so in the least amount of time if they so desired?
Go read The Cox Report from the early 90s. It was written by Christopher Cox, a US Rep from California. Chilling. We were warned, but no one heeded the warning.

http://www.house.gov/coxreport/cont/gncont.html

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.