Manly tranny with moustache running on CT high school girls' track team

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...team-suffer-5-2-loss-FC-Dallas-U-15-boys.html

Perfect example as to why males wanting to compete as females should be banned from competition - they should compete against their biological matches, not what's in their mind.
I used to live in Knoxville. I remember a story on the news one night about the practice team for the Lady Vols basketball team. (This was in the 1990s when they were in the midst of consecutive national champions). It was made up of guys on campus who had all played high school basketball.

They interviewed a few of the guys and they all said the women were pretty good but none seemed to say they got their butts kicked. So a group of random guys who have no real organization amongst them and aren't good enough to play college ball could more than hold their own against the best women's team in the country.

I truly feel bad for these people. I understand their desire to compete in sports and be with who they believe themselves to be. But the fact of the matter is that there are going to be advantages you have if a natural born man is going against women or a woman on male hormones is competing against women. It is not fair to the others and creates an uneven playing field.

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...team-suffer-5-2-loss-FC-Dallas-U-15-boys.html

Perfect example as to why males wanting to compete as females should be banned from competition - they should compete against their biological matches, not what's in their mind.
There is the rub. Progressives are biological deniers. Biology means nothing.

As someone said above, if true equality is the goal, lets have one team, whatever the sport. Gender, biology, sex, whatever, is irrelevant. Any and all are welcome to try out and the best make the team.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
There is the rub. Progressives are biological deniers. Biology means nothing.

As someone said above, if true equality is the goal, lets have one team, whatever the sport. Gender, biology, sex, whatever, is irrelevant. Any and all are welcome to try out and the best make the team.
It's not and never has been. It's about using a seemingly noble platform as a guise to get everything "my way". It's a game of manipulation. You see it in all platforms designed to obtain "equality".

As a kid I played in youth basketball leagues where the organization had two divisions, one for the boys and one for the girls. One of the girls in the girls division was dominating. She was truly a very good athlete....compared to other girl athletes. As the hype around her kept getting bigger and bigger it turned into much like a fishing story. The fish caught kept getting bigger and bigger every time the story was retold. It got to the point where you started hearing things like "She just as good as the boys, probably better than most of them." Which was ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. That type talk moved to "She needs to be playing with the boys because she's too good for the girls division." This talk went on for a couple of seasons then they made the move. She was allowed to play in the boys division. Any guesses on how long that experiment lasted? I'll give you a hint. Five games. That's right, FIVE games. It was brutal. It was so bad they decided to give her an exemption and allow her to go back to the girls division five games into the season. Strangely enough you didn't hear anymore of the "She's better than most of the boys" talk.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.