CFB Data Warehouse????

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
I was on the new website a few weeks ago when it launched. It's not very good. Nothing like the old one.
The old site was run by a Bama fan, and was sheer simplistic beauty in design. You could easily sort rankings based on # of wins, winning %, all-time, etc etc. I hated to find it was gone - shocked as well, it was a go-to, must have type resource for me.

Just went to the new one - NOTHING like the previous, at least now. Was interested to see on the Bama page this site and this board were the official cfbdatawarehouse links for The University of Alabama.

USCBAMA

All-SEC
Sep 21, 2001
Columbia, SC, Richland
The old site was run by a Bama fan, and was sheer simplistic beauty in design. You could easily sort rankings based on # of wins, winning %, all-time, etc etc. I hated to find it was gone - shocked as well, it was a go-to, must have type resource for me.

Just went to the new one - NOTHING like the previous, at least now. Was interested to see on the Bama page this site and this board were the official cfbdatawarehouse links for The University of Alabama.
The site does include this message, so maybe they are going to get it up to speed. Hope so, because like others this was my go-to site for info.

Please note that some data on this site may be incomplete or inaccurate. We are working as fast as we can to complete and perfect our dataset. Please be patient with us as we work through this.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.