CFB Data Warehouse????

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Does anyone know what happened to cfbdatawarehouse.com? It was a website full of all sorts of great college football historical data. It seems to have disappeared.

Last edited:

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
cfbdatawarehouse.com expired on 03/24/2017 and is pending renewal or deletion.
And like most owners they're using a privacy service to help shield their personal lives. I've reached out to the catchall email address on the registry offering to help out, but doubt I'll get a response.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Really wish I could have gotten in touch with them. If they weren't interested in hosting or running it, I could've thrown together a linode to dump the data on and crowdsource the maintenance of the data.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Really wish I could have gotten in touch with them. If they weren't interested in hosting or running it, I could've thrown together a linode to dump the data on and crowdsource the maintenance of the data.
Last year, the University of Virginia shut down a historical census browser I was fond of. When I went to the site to run some numbers, the splash page said it was defunct. I literally felt like a friend had died. I was gutted.
No warning. It just died. I did not even know it was sick...

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
Several years ago, collegepollarchive.com, which is a collection of AP Poll info, was having issues with the Associated Press. It appeared that AP was going to have them shut down but that didn't happen. I, for one, am happy they are still around. Sure wish the same could be said of cfbdatawarehouse.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Several years ago, collegepollarchive.com, which is a collection of AP Poll info, was having issues with the Associated Press. It appeared that AP was going to have them shut down but that didn't happen. I, for one, am happy they are still around. Sure wish the same could be said of cfbdatawarehouse.
I don't know the details, but I do know what you're talking about. The entire history of the AP poll USED to be held on soonerstats.com. You had to know where to look for it, but it was there. Then one day a few years back I'm looking for it and there's a note about a dispute going on. The cool thing is after whatever was settled it became EASIER to find the AP polls.

I bought the College Football Encyclopedia by USA Today solely to have access to weekly polls as every one since 1950 is in there, including the BCS polls once they began using those.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.