Link: Hood, handcuffed and violated - South Dakota use of forced catheterization

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Funny...(not really), we have at least a half dozen constables' deputies lining the HOV/Toll lanes on I-10 every morning to make sure those law breakers don't get on the toll lane too early. You see, if you are a toll payer, you can't get on until Hwy 6 and I-10, but if you're an HOV rider, you can get on at 99/I-10. God forbid you get on too early, because these guys have to justify their jobs.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
When an officer performs these sorts of 'duties' I don't buy that they're good guys just following orders. Either you stand for your principles or you don't.

Far too many officers are 'just doing they job' instead of refusing this sort of behavior. Not saying it's most of them or even suggesting a percentage, just saying that even if only a handful do it, it's too many.

AV8N

1st Team
Sep 18, 2013

There's two things I know: I don't like pain when I cath, and law enforcement is complicated business.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.