Link: Florida man strikes again...

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Re: Flordia man strikes again...

He is the kind of creative person this country needs more of!!:) His basic idea was sound!

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Winter’s friends quickly phoned for an ambulance and he was rushed to hospital, where surgeons spent over eight hours treating his extensive wounds. His condition has now been downgraded from ‘critical’ to ‘serious’, but medical staff announced they’d been unable to save his testicles which had been ‘cleanly severed’ by a shard of metal

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

Florida Man is scary on his own but Florida Man high on weed is terrifying

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.

Being underwater is a very unforgiving environment and nothing enhances the experience of diving quite like cannabis.
Does he qualify as a Darwin Award recipient since he won't be reproducing those genes?

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

Being underwater is a very unforgiving environment and nothing enhances the experience of diving quite like cannabis.
Does he qualify as a Darwin Award recipient since he won't be reproducing those genes?
Actually, if it be true, he's subtracted himself from the gene pool every bit as completely as if he were dead... :D

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
Sounds more like he perfected his "Scuba Bomb" instead of a "Scuba Bong"!

"Hey man, hold my beer!......Watch this"!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
LOL! I looked but I didn't find it. Congrats...
sorry. Have a decent memory for things I've read, though I am no Selma, and knew that I had read that exact article before. Looked at the date and saw it was uploaded the same day according to that site and knew that it was off and being me had to know what was up with that.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.