DraftExpress's 2018 Mock NBA Draft

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
and yet I'm surprised to not see John petty on the list. I expect the list to be updated by December... WE might see three.. maybe 4...
Petty is the 25th rated high school player so not a shock he is not on the list when looking at college and international players also. He may get there in year one and I certainly think he has a chance during his Bama career.

That is surprising to see Donta on that mock draft. He does have a lot of athleticism and energy. If he does develop into a NBA draft choice we are going to have a very special year.

The more I see and hear about Sexton, he is a one and done guy. Let's enjoy him while we have him.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Wasn't Hendrix the last Bama player drafted?

It would be nice to see another Bama player drafted.
Yep he was.

Green and/or Mitchell - should have been (at least to me)
Green has really started to make a name for himself in Memphis. Going to be a starter in the playoffs.

Mitchell must have something off between the ears. He was dominating the D-League a few years ago but has yet to get the call up to the league.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.