Warrant Issued for Deionte Thompson's Arrest (Update on Page 5) - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame GrayTide's Avatar

Re: Warrant Issued for Deionte Thompson's Arrest

Duron Carter????
    "My momma always said you got to put the past behind you before you can move on." Forrest Gump

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by GrayTide View Post
    Duron Carter????
    Not sure what he has to do with anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaNation Hall of Fame GrayTide's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonProf View Post
    Not sure what he has to do with anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ghost
    "My momma always said you got to put the past behind you before you can move on." Forrest Gump

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

Quote Originally Posted by LSUgrad2BamaDad View Post
    Perhaps he's trying to say that he was singled out because he is an Alabama football player. I just hate hearing stories like this from any team.

On another note, I read last night on my Alabama parent's Facebook page that the dorms at Alabama (mostly freshman now, they are required to live on campus) were "raided" by police with drug sniffing dogs and several arrests were made. I texted my son and the response I got was "we're fine, rumors were spreading like crazy". It was late, I didn't ask follow up questions. He's coming home this weekend for Easter And I'll ask him more about it, but several parents commented their kids had friends arrested. Point is, it's not just football players being expected to obey the law.
    The dorms weren't "raided." There were a few arrests on warrants.

FB | BB Moderator

Also, that is common place every Spring. They trawl for two-bit college weed slingers all school year then lasso several up to justify the existence of their drug task force...because college students don't shoot at them, its an easy win ya know?
    I owe it to the people to have a signature...so here goes nothing!

BamaNation Hall of Fame 230kv_barehand's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GrayTide View Post
    Duron Carter????

Titus Ryan

Records: Video shows Tide player kicking victim

According to court records obtained by The Anniston Star on Wednesday, video shows Alabama defensive back Deionte Thompson kicking 18-year-old Noah Frillou in the head after Frillou had been punched in the face by another man in a March 18 brawl at Crystal Beach, Texas.

One witness, an unidentified female, said after she saw Frillou “get punched and fall to the ground, she observed two males kick Frillou while he was on the ground.” Officers identified the first man as 18-year-old Rufus Joseph, a football player at West Orange-Stark High School — Thompson’s alma mater.

When officers moved the video forward to show the second man, the witness “clearly remembered this person’s white Alabama hat.”

According to the affidavit of probable cause obtained by The Star, Thompson was wearing a white Alabama cap backward, a white sleeveless shirt, and gray and red shorts on the day of the fight.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Ryan Anderson and Wallace Gilberry say hi....

Quote Originally Posted by uaintn View Post
    I agree with those who think his dad was implying the whole thing happened because of the Alabama connection, not that his alibi is that he was in another state at the time.

I've been friends with football players at both the college and NFL levels and apparently there is just a class of chuckleheads wherever you go that think it is funny to try to provoke a fight if they recognize you as a player. Alcohol is almost always a contributing factor. Sometimes with the pro guys there is an ulterior motive.

I hope he is able to get this straightened out quickly.
    The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office. Dwight D. Eisenhower

FB | BB Moderator

Sounds like the victim said some things he regretted immediately.
    I owe it to the people to have a signature...so here goes nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by rgw View Post
    Sounds like the victim said some things he regretted immediately.
    iirc, there was a similar incident (assuming a racial slur was used as was implied in the article) with rolando and some frat guy
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.

— Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar

Yeah, this doesn't look good. Racial slurs are not going to get you out of a battery charge when you are kicking a defenseless man on the ground. Let's hope that there is more to this.

BamaNation First Team

When officers moved the video forward to show the second man, the witness “clearly remembered this person’s white Alabama hat.”
    Filing this away for the next white helmets discussion.

He better tell the guy he will give him a cut of his sign on NFL sign on bonus if he drops charges then problem solved