Link: Could it be time to deny white men the right to vote?

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Only as long as I don't have to pay any taxes...

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.za/she...e-to-deny-white-men-the-franchise_a_22036640/

If white men no longer had the vote, the progressive cause would be strengthened. It would not be necessary to deny white men indefinitely – the denial of the vote to white men for 20 years (just less than a generation) would go some way to seeing a decline in the influence of reactionary and neo-liberal ideology in the world. The influence of reckless white males were one of the primary reasons that led to the Great Recession which began in 2008. This would also strike a blow against toxic white masculinity, one that is long needed.
LOL!

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Sure. I'll go with that - just so long as no white male donations are used to actually seek office.

The system would be broken within minutes.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Sure. I'll go with that - just so long as no white male donations are used to actually seek office.

The system would be broken within minutes.
Well according to the writer, white males would no longer have the funds to make such donations:

At the same time, a denial of the franchise to white men, could see a redistribution of global assets to their rightful owners. After all, white men have used the imposition of Western legal systems around the world to reinforce modern capitalism. A period of twenty years without white men in the world's parliaments and voting booths will allow legislation to be passed which could see the world's wealth far more equitably shared. The violence of white male wealth and income inequality will be a thing of the past.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Speaking of which - if climate change is real then why are there so many more snowflakes than there used to be?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.