Bama vs A&M game 2

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
I see we are down 7-1 in the 6th. This team is getting to where they aren't even competitive anymore. It is really embarrassing.
I had a guy aggravating me the other day about our baseball program and I really did not have much to say back at him.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Anyone keeping track of how many errors we made, tonight? At least 2, that I heard. (Outside, doing outside work, and only casually listening to the carnage.)

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
I wonder how Wile. E. Coyote is enjoying the game? Probably not much, with Mrs. Coyote (aka, the Aggie) banging on his ear.

Still 7-1, going to the 8th.

Hey, look at the bright side.....................we got the only unearned run tonight!

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
I wonder how Wile. E. Coyote is enjoying the game? Probably not much, with Mrs. Coyote (aka, the Aggie) banging on his ear.

Still 7-1, going to the 8th.

Hey, look at the bright side.....................we got the only unearned run tonight!
Thankfully Aggie wasn't there. She is back in Dallas! I am so glad too! I talked to a group of Aggies as we left the stadium and one of them said to me "Coach Goff is a psychopath". They were all at a loss for words as to how bad a coach he is.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.