Game #3: we score first!

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Probably won't be able to give lots of updates, but we get a 2-out RBI, to take a 1-0 lead. Hitting the ball hard, but usually right at someone.

Inning ends with a pick-off.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Brutal weekend to say the least! Things are BAD!!!! Not really much more to say right now b/c what I really want to say will get me banned...... Even the Aggie wife feels sorry for our situation.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Brutal weekend to say the least! Things are BAD!!!! Not really much more to say right now b/c what I really want to say will get me banned...... Even the Aggie wife feels sorry for our situation.
I here you man judging by your post, you know alot more about the situation then I do but it is past ridiculous what we are seeing every weekend .This team may not win another conference game all year.

SECis the best

BamaNation Citizen
Mar 17, 2017
Head Coach has to go !!! Buy him out. He will never ever get a job as good as the one he left to come here. With all his rules and other crap going on, they bus to SC because he is afraid to fly. cant speak to their parents on the way to the bus etc. How the hell does anyone think he can recruit good players to put up with that. Hard to watch and it is going to get worse before it gets better as long as Greg Goofy is here. I see 7-23 in SEC play . Just not good enough if you are the University of Alabama!

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
You'll always have this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ptw1961

1st Team
Dec 8, 2011
7 wins- where are we going to get 5 more wins? This team may not win another conference game.
Head Coach has to go !!! Buy him out. He will never ever get a job as good as the one he left to come here. With all his rules and other crap going on, they bus to SC because he is afraid to fly. cant speak to their parents on the way to the bus etc. How the hell does anyone think he can recruit good players to put up with that. Hard to watch and it is going to get worse before it gets better as long as Greg Goofy is here. I see 7-23 in SEC play . Just not good enough if you are the University of Alabama!

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
I here you man judging by your post, you know alot more about the situation then I do but it is past ridiculous what we are seeing every weekend .This team may not win another conference game all year.
It is past ridiculous! A couple things I noticed over the weekend:

1. The in-laws of one of our coaches (Not Goff) were in the stands and they spent the entire game bad mouthing the kids.

2. I heard at least 5 parents make comments about what a joke Goff is.

3. Goff in his press conference talks about how the team is together, fighting etc. Behind closed doors he is calling them a bunch of GD losers and they should turn in their jersey.

4. He has been turned into compliance by multiple players for exceeding practice times and how they are treated. (Taking away meal $$)

5. I heard him berating Webb today when he came off the field after the 7th. He also showed up one of our kids today while he was batting with his mouth. I thought Friday night maybe he was changing b/c he seemed a lot more lose! Well, that lasted about a day.

6. On a pickoff throw in the 7th in which Henry caught the ball chest high as the runners hand was already on the bag, he didn't apply the tag. The runner was standing up as he caught it and in the dugout Goff and Rooney are cussing "fu...er needs to get the tag down. I get playing hard but, that is a little much.

I saw several players and they are beat down and quite frankly I don't think they care anymore. They just want the season to be over.

There were multiple scouts at the game last night and the concensous was Goff is really hurting the kids draft prospects.

I still am supporting and rooting for the kids! Personally, I think winning more than 5 SEC games is a stretch.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
How come all the coaches who "gotta go" at 'Bama make it so alliteratively easy - Gottfraud, Grant and now this...Goofball. As in Goofball Gotta Go - 'cause as long as he's in the dugout that's what 'Bama's playing instead of baseball - not small ball, not long ball, but Goofball.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Man the clown show is getting worse. If Greg Goof is really doing this, then I hope we fire him for cause and move on. We have to quit beating around the bush and hire a name this time.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.