Auto lovers - what's your ride? (post pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
My 94 bronco with a 7.3 powerstroke.

Not seen entirely is the wife's ride to the left (2018 VW atlas, which I freaking hate) and to the right, my 79 bronco with a 98 12v Cummins

Last edited:

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Hey Brad....you can't just post this without giving us the story on that mud hole!

Give us the scoop......anyone get stuck? :wink:
No one got stuck in that one - that was actually pretty tame compared to some of the stuff we went through. The only truck that got stuck this weekend was a Jeep Rubicon that went through one hole that the rest of us bypassed - no one would have gotten through that (he's triple-locked - the axles hit the center between the ruts)...

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
We were headed in the right direction coming out of the 60's......and then we started going backwards.....:frown:

Greed by the manufacturers and auto industry? Over regulation (which could be perceived as driven by both greed and power hunger)?

Or a dash of laziness by design firms?

Sad state of affairs either way.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
We were headed in the right direction coming out of the 60's......and then we started going backwards.....:frown:

Greed by the manufacturers and auto industry? Over regulation (which could be perceived as driven by both greed and power hunger)?

Or a dash of laziness by design firms?

Sad state of affairs either way.

Harley Earl & Bill Mitchell:cheers2:

Pilot172000

1st Team
Sep 25, 2017
Winnsboro, LA
I finally conned my Wife into letting me buy a Porsche Cayenne. It is a 2010 model but with on 60K it hasn't even been broke in yet. She and I are gonna take it to Tuscaloosa next week for a weekend away from the kiddos! That AWD is amazing!

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Still nope - besides, those are hideous.
Yeah, I wasn't being serious about you wanting either of these. As far as being hideous....different strokes for different folks!

I've always thought having a single or double cab VW or a DOKA would be very cool for my landscape business. But my Silverado is so much more practical. Maybe as I ease into semi-retirement and throttle back on work load I can get one of those and just do the lighter weight stuff that doesn't require such a conventional vehicle. Like horticultural-related consulting, light irrigation work, and/or low voltage lighting.....

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Yeah, I wasn't being serious about you wanting either of these. As far as being hideous....different strokes for different folks!

I've always thought having a single or double cab VW or a DOKA would be very cool for my landscape business. But my Silverado is so much more practical. Maybe as I ease into semi-retirement and throttle back on work load I can get one of those and just do the lighter weight stuff that doesn't require such a conventional vehicle. Like horticultural-related consulting, light irrigation work, and/or low voltage lighting.....

A 23 window bus from the 60's can go for well into the 6 figures.

Reactions: Tenntiderman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.