Auto lovers - what's your ride? (post pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
I was bitten by the Porsche bug in 1964 when my Dad brought this '62 356B 1600 Super home. Me on the right at 10 - and my brother on the left at 11. Skateboarding was trending!

In 1965 my father came home on night with a yellow mustang. I LOVED it but he didn’t so the next day he took it back an came home with ‘64 Porsche SC that looked just like the car in your picture except it had two grills sids by side in the back and it was silver. At the time, I thought it looked like a frog but it grew on me and that is the car I learned to drive in and drove everyday to high school. It had black leather, bucket seats and seats in the back flipped up (they were so small no one but a child could ride back there). The floorboard carpet was absolutely the harshest material I’ve ever seen. I have glorious memories of that car!

dblack

Scout Team
Dec 23, 2009
Traded in my Rubicon for a 2019 Ford Raptor. So far I've gotten it a stubby antenna, tinted the front windows, wrapped the b-pillars in PPF and just got it back from having the paint, suspension and wheels ceramic coated.
Raptor.jpg

Reactions: crimsonaudio

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
For anyone in the Atlanta area (Winder).......check this bad boy out.......

No title and not perfect but for $4,300 and a little repair work, someone could have a pretty cool and unique muscle car!

Especially with the "El Camino" movie that just came out....these cars already had a considerable cult following....maybe now even more so?

1974 El Camino SS 454 - $4300 (Winder)

If the ad is still up, it's still available.
Bill of sale, no title.
1974 El Camino, SS 454
454 on TH400, it needs a little work on body, A/C parts, gauges aren't working except speedo, rear bushings need replaced (I have the parts) . The car runs & drives well.
- Front suspension has been rebuilt, all new bushings, ball- joints, tire rods.
- New adjustable QA1 shocks front & rear
- New rear coil springs
The blue is the factory color, but not the factory paint, the clear is flaking off the hood & top.... interior is all original with swivel buckets & console.
Included with the car is a full rear control arm bushing set & a few other miscellaneous parts.
I am not looking to trade

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I see: Herbie, Wayne’s World, Planes, Trains and Automobiles, Batman, Starman, Jurassic Park, Monkees , Starsky and Hutch, A- Team, Scooby Doo, Blues Brothers, Dumb and Dumber and The Munsters after a quick glance!

8871586612690.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.