Auto lovers - what's your ride? (post pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I was bitten by the Porsche bug in 1964 when my Dad brought this '62 356B 1600 Super home. Me on the right at 10 - and my brother on the left at 11. Skateboarding was trending!

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Anyone own one of these? I didn’t think it would get many responses, that’s why I put it here. Plus it’s puuurty! Jaguar F-Type R , looking at buying it, just wanted to know if anyone has experience with it. I know Jags reputation for reliability and QC And etc. wanting to know if anyone has first hand or even second hand experience with this model. It really has my attention because the price is right.
You can just PM me if you don’t want to clog this thread!

[/URL][/IMG]

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Was just browsing The Samba and noticed this '68 912 in very nice condition. I've always loved the color white on a sports car too. $27.5K sounds like a pretty good deal for this car in this condition.

This 1968 Porsche 912 with matching numbers is available in white with tan interior and is equipped with a manual transmission, dual carburetors, Fuchs wheels and includes the spare tire. A very clean and presentable vehicle which had the same owner for many years and is mechanically sound.
LINK

(no affiliation - just posting for fun)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.