Auto lovers - what's your ride? (post pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I'm a bit of an auto geek - I'm not really into exotics or hypercars, but instead love the design of truly spectacular 'normal' cars.

Anyway, this thread is for folks to post their cars / trucks - if they love them. No point in posting your 'whatever' car if you only bought it because it was what you could afford, etc. Post the rides you love, that you'd buy again if you had to do it all over again.

I'll add mine later, just been thinking about this for a bit and wanted to see if there are other passionate automotive folks on here...

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Car lovers - what's your ride? (post pics)

Are you an engineer? I love trains, too. Incredible machines.
Yes I am. Birmingham to Atlanta. 6 days on, 2 off. Regular ride is a Nissan Frontier. I snuck a pic of this today while the train was being inspected. Douglasville, Georgia has a Mercedes BMW body shop. They were taking pics of cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Re: Car lovers - what's your ride? (post pics)

My daily driver is my work truck...2002 Silverado 1500 extended cab, 2 WD, full size (8') bed, and 4.8 Vortec. She now has approx. 205K miles on her and still running strong. I love my truck!

This one is my pride and joy though...1964 Porsche 356C sunroof coupe. Very small engine (1.6L) but the way these things were engineered...it is super fun to drive and has a respectable amount of pep, all things considered. Paint job is not perfect...car is not perfect. But it's perfect for me and my girls!

Reactions: The Ols

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

My daily driver is my work truck...2002 Silverado 1500 extended cab, 2 WD, full size (8') bed, and 4.8 Vortec. She now has approx. 205K miles on her and still running strong. I love my truck!

This one is my pride and joy though...1964 Porsche 356C sunroof coupe. Very small engine (1.6L) but the way these things were engineered...it is super fun to drive and has a respectable amount of pep, all things considered. Paint job is not perfect...car is not perfect. But it's perfect for me and my girls!

Bazza - that's LEGIT!

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.

Very nice Bazza!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

S2000? Nice car.
No, turboed, and modified, MazdaSpeed MX-5...

I have a pic somewhere with the top down, so you can see the roll bar and the lines are cleaner. I had three Fiat 124 Spyders back in the '70s. This is sort of an updated version, although with a different engine...

Last edited:
Reactions: Tenntiderman

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama

Daily driver is a new Tacoma 4x4 crew cab. Probably going back full size once my lease is up.

My favorite though even though it rides like a wagon:

Not my exact truck, but it's all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.