Good Easter Morning

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
This is the 1st Easter in 43 years that I was not preaching an Easter sermon or two. A different feeling...but all good. Retirement is really fun! The sermon I heard down here at Roser Community Church on Anna Maria Island, Fla. was superb. Hope you all had a good day...lots of pain and suffering in this world and we need all the HOPE and LOVE we can receive.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
"O death, where is your victory.
O death, where is your sting?"

Hope all my Tide friends had a blessed day celebrating our Risen Savior, who conquered death, hell, and the grave. So thankful to serve a living God.

Last edited:

cindym

All-SEC
Oct 14, 2009
saraland, al
"O death, where is your victory.
O death, where is your sting?"

Hope all my Tide friends had a blessed day celebrating our Risen Savior, who conquered death, hell, and the grave. So thankful to serve a living God.
amen to that!!! He is a Mighty and Gracious savior what a great day!! Have to t Easter Tide fans

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Happy Easter from Canada!! Just flew back from spending this most blessed of occasions with my parents n family in Toronto... Indeed, He is Risen!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.