News Article: Democrat Jon Ossoff gets Hollywood help in Georgia 6th Congressional District

bamachile

Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2007
Oakdale, Louisiana
A little spice for the drama queens out there.

New details emerge in theft of Ga. voting machines

Key electronic voter logs used in the Georgia special election to fill a vacant Congressional seat were swiped from the pickup truck of a poll worker during a grocery run...

The theft of early voting check-in books has raised the specter of fraud in the hotly contested race to fill the state's sixth district seat left open when Tom Price was named Health and Human Services secretary.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
I am tired of seeing Ossoff's commercials.
I'm tired of the anti Ossoff mailers. i didn't see a single one telling me any Republican's stance. All of them were BS Negative campaigning from various GOP groups.

FYI I did my part and voted for him.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
It was really awesome when all the Trumptards outside the 6th were trying to vote/figure out how to vote in our district.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I'm tired of the anti Ossoff mailers. i didn't see a single one telling me any Republican's stance. All of them were BS Negative campaigning from various GOP groups.

FYI I did my part and voted for him.
Ossoff ran on an Anti-Trump platform. They ran on an Anti-Anti-Trump platform

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Ossoff ran on an Anti-Trump platform. They ran on an Anti-Anti-Trump platform
Actually you have no clue what you are talking about. But nice try. He took the high road and I'm not sure I remember his mentioning Trump once in an ad, but since I live in the district and you don't I'm sure you can educate me how he ran his campaign.

Last edited:

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Like I said. I live here. You don't. You have no clue what you are talking about. Sometimes that's hard to admit. I get it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.