News Article: Democrat Jon Ossoff gets Hollywood help in Georgia 6th Congressional District

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Anti-Trump and "when my girlfriend of 12 years graduates in ten weeks I'll move to the district"
You want to provide one anti Trump ad from him? I'm waiting.....

he campaigned on elimating gov waste, protecting the ACA, working to create high tech jobs, and women's rights. Which is enough for me. I have no idea what the Trump clowns were campaigning for. They decide to only run negative attack ads.

But like I said, I'm sure you and 86 can correct me since you don't live in the district and are getting more correct information than me from Breitbart

Last edited:

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

he campaigned on elimating gov waste, protecting the ACA, working to create high tech jobs, and women's rights. Which is enough for me. I have no idea what the Trump clowns were campaigning for. They decide to only run negative attack adds.

But like I said, I'm sure you can correct me since you don't live in the district and are getting more correct information than me.
I won't argue this point. I don't live there so I have no way of knowing what you've seen.

And to be fair - this hasn't been part of HIS larger message. But of course it doesn't have to be - his supporters are spelling that out.

Congrats on voting btw - and hope y'all get Atlanta's roads fixed.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL

he campaigned on elimating gov waste, protecting the ACA, working to create high tech jobs, and women's rights. Which is enough for me. I have no idea what the Trump clowns were campaigning for. They decide to only run negative attack ads.

But like I said, I'm sure you and 86 can correct me since you don't live in the district and are getting more correct information than me from Breitbart
Interestly Ossoff doesn't live in the district. Seems rather disingenuous to campaign to represent a district you don't live in. Maybe Cajun knows as much about the district as Ossoff does. Surely Cajun drove through the district some time over the last 20 years.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
All most people know is he was on TV every 5 minutes. Whether it was an ad for him or against him, he was on TV a lot.
I cut the cord. Of course, I didn't pay that much attention last fall. It was great. Seriously - Tidefans is the only election news source a bright boy needs.

I just take the opposite position of 92tide and figure I'll be okay.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.