News Article: Democrat Jon Ossoff gets Hollywood help in Georgia 6th Congressional District

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Interestly Ossoff doesn't live in the district. Seems rather disingenuous to campaign to represent a district you don't live in. Maybe Cajun knows as much about the district as Ossoff does. Surely Cajun drove through the district some time over the last 20 years.
Well I am in Atlanta 8-10 days every month. I just might ;)

MobileCrimson

1st Team
Feb 27, 2014
CNN just confirmed the Democrat won't hit 50%. Libs will try and spin this loss as another moral victory.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
I cant wait to see how Ossoff explains how a 30 year old had 5 years of experience with the National Security Council. Lots of questions will be raised about his resume before this is over. . Will be fun to see how much more money Hollywood pumps into this election. Maybe he can get Hillary down to help him campaign. Oh and please bring in Nancy Pelosi also. We could have a parade....
The only thing Handle had ran for and won is the State line.

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
Actually you have no clue what you are talking about. But nice try. He took the high road and I'm not sure I remember his mentioning Trump once in an ad, but since I live in the district and you don't I'm sure you can educate me how he ran his campaign.
I live in the district and I can tell you this he just ran a platform to get rid of corruption in government and decrease spending. That was 90% of his talking points. He is a 30 year old actor who knows how to sound good on TV. If you want I can send you about 15 pounds of junk mail I received from his PAC. I thought the liberals were against killing trees, but all bets are off when it suits their agenda.

Last edited:

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
You want to provide one anti Trump ad from him? I'm waiting.....

he campaigned on eliminating gov waste, protecting the ACA, working to create high tech jobs, and women's rights. Which is enough for me. I have no idea what the Trump clowns were campaigning for. They decide to only run negative attack ads.

But like I said, I'm sure you and 86 can correct me since you don't live in the district and are getting more correct information than me from Breitbart
First he would have to have the house impeach Pelosi to get rid of government waste. Oh for the record he never was specific about what goverment waste he was going to eliminate. Since the democrats have shown the are going to vote the party line, it was pretty much well defined what the race was about. It had nothing to do with the qualifications of either party. 8 million dollars can feed a lot of hungry kids in the USA.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
First he would have to have the house impeach Pelosi to get rid of government waste. Oh for the record he never was specific about what goverment waste he was going to eliminate. Since the democrats have shown the are going to vote the party line, it was pretty much well defined what the race was about. It had nothing to do with the qualifications of either party. 8 million dollars can feed a lot of hungry kids in the USA.
Liberals hate kids, remember? They clog up the Earth and kill it. You should have typed, $8M can kill a lot of unwanted pregnancies. That will have more impact on a political platform.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.