aaron hernandez found dead in his cell

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I think what OJ did is worse. He (allegedly) killed the mother of his children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Hold off. My brother the news producer who has worked this story since the day Hernandez was arrested is cautioning this has NOT been verified and the very source has a history of being suspect. He sent me a warning so I wouldn't FB link it - I wouldn't have anyway but it's still in the wait and see stage.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Per my brother - this is still being validated. Keep in mind that with the exception of Newsweek SO FAR, none of the organizations blowing this trumpet on his alleged bisexuality are reputable (the Mirror is the UK equivalent of the Enquirer and the NY Daily News isn't much better). And after he reviewed the Newsweek piece, he felt there was a lot that looked contrived on that page as well as stuff missing that shouldn't be missing from a standard reporter's case.

(Side note: the poor guy still suffers emotionally from the night he covered the infamous capture of the Boston Marathon bombers, in part because some of his subordinates have a nasty habit of thinking Twitter is the Bible or something. He said that coverage was the worst nightmare he's had because here he is as a 27-year old night time producer knowing what needed to be done to shift their coverage to the national Fox station but not having the authority to do it. Plus, some idiotic reporters wanted to go roaring up into Watertown/Boston to cover it and he pointed out given what they knew how absurd that actually was. His biggest problem was what Reddit did by getting the wrong guys pictures out there and people calling the station with anti-Muslim stuff while he's trying to do his job.

One more side note: the station he works for is the one that had to fork over $30 million because their camera guy....a guy my brother rented his first place from when he went up there in 2008...was the guy who had his camera partially blocking the exit of "The Station" the night the Great White band fire killed about 100 folks in Rhode Island. For those who don't know - the reason the camera guy was there that night was to do a profile of (are you ready for this) the SAFETY of this particular night club, which happened to be partially supported/owned by one of the station co-managers/owners, something - a blatant conflict of interest.

Needless to say - they have extra reason to be careful with what they say. So far nothing.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Well, British tabloids are reporting Hernandez gave his jailhouse lover a $50K rolex...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4439912/This-22-year-old-convict-lover-Aaron-Hernandez.html

In an online profile on the website Write A Prisoner, Kennedy described his sexual orientation as ‘straight.’

‘Hello, my name is Kyle,’ he wrote on the site in May last year. ‘I signed up on this website so I can correspond and possibly build friendships with people from around the world.

‘I stand at 5’ 10”, I weigh 175 pounds, I have brown hair and brown eyes. I am also heavily tattooed. I work out, read books and write to help me pass the time while incarcerated,’ he added.

‘My hobbies on the street include racing motocross, building and customizing cars and motorcycles and doing anything that includes the outdoors. I am currently working to attain my Barbering license.’
Well, I guess he's not straight any more.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
i did not realize that one could possess a $50k watch while in prison.
I didn't think one could text people on the outside while in prison either. But obviously they can. My wife has an extended family member in law in prison who has been texting to people on the outside. I doubt the prison guards are letting him use their phones. So maybe a $50K piece isn't so out of the realm of possibility.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I didn't think one could text people on the outside while in prison either. But obviously they can. My wife has an extended family member in law in prison who has been texting to people on the outside. I doubt the prison guards are letting him use their phones. So maybe a $50K piece isn't so out of the realm of possibility.
i had heard of cell phones, smokes, drugs being smuggled into prisons, but i just figured that something as obvious as a $50k rolex would be over the top.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Judge rules his murder conviction is erased because he died before his appeal was heard.

Guess he knew what he meant when he wrote to his fiancé she's rich.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.