aaron hernandez found dead in his cell

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
i just saw a headline that aaron hernandez hung himself in his jail cell
You're correct. After the acquittal of the double last week, I'm guessing his friends told him to just hang in there.

Brother texted me while I was brushing my teeth. I even sent back a "is this real news" response - given what goes on nowadays. He's never done that to me even on April Fool's, but it DID shock me a bit.

CoreGroup

1st Team
Nov 19, 2013
Dothan, Al
CBS reporting Aaron Hernandez committed suicide

CBS is reporting Hernandez has committed suicide by hanging himself. When I heard the news I was shocked sad even. I felt that he did committ all of the murders he was trI'd for and deserved what punishment he received if not more but just what a terrible waste.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Re: CBS reporting Aaron Hernandez committed suicide

I feel for all of the families that have suffered at his hand, including his own. Maybe his death will help in their healing.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina

Evidently Mr. Hernandez was a highly troubled, conflicted and amoral, selfish man who inflicted pain and evil upon others and himself. How one gets to that stage from the innocence of birth is a long and too often told narrative. The only reason we ever heard of him was his athletic ability. Let's pray for his family and those families whom he devastated along the way.

Not all stories end with happily ever after...

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

I can't merge this thread in Non-sports, but I've went ahead and moved it here.

Terribly sad saga comes to an even sadder end...

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
What a wasted life.....I hope his downfall can somehow serve as a lesson to other athletes.
Unfortunately, it won't.

Aaron Hernandez did not learn from:
Rae Carruth
OJ Simpson
Lawrence Phillips
Darryl Henley

So why should anyone expect anyone to learn from Hernandez himself??

I never cared for Deion Sanders, but I did always appreciate that he understood a lot of his 'boyz' back in the day wound up six feet under - and he was resolved to not be them.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Unfortunately, it won't.

Aaron Hernandez did not learn from:
Rae Carruth
OJ Simpson
Lawrence Phillips
Darryl Henley

So why should anyone expect anyone to learn from Hernandez himself??

I never cared for Deion Sanders, but I did always appreciate that he understood a lot of his 'boyz' back in the day wound up six feet under - and he was resolved to not be them.
The question is, will Joe Mixon learn from that group as well as Ray Rice and Greg Hardy as well. Or better yet, will the NFL learn from them and how will it affect guys like Joe Mixon?

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I thought he might get a retrial for the killing of Odin. Since one of the reasons he killed Odin, was Odin knew about the 2 murders he was just acquitted for.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
The question is, will Joe Mixon learn from that group as well as Ray Rice and Greg Hardy as well. Or better yet, will the NFL learn from them and how will it affect guys like Joe Mixon?
One hopes. I'm not so cynical as to not hope.

But I'd bet the mortgage against it, and if I bet 100 times, I'd get at least 75 houses.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.