Bill O'Reilly - Gone - Fired at Fox

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Most of his history books are "co-written" by Martin Dugard.
That makes me wonder how involved BO is in the actual writing and how much his involvement consisted of "Martin, change 'happy' to 'glad' and 'puppy' to 'small dog.'"
I wondered the same. We had a UMC bishop here in Alabama who was credited with writing some insane number of books. My wife sniffed it out first - practically all of them were co-authored. A couple were in German with some Swiss guy, I think. I drew him into correspondence in German. His German was rudimentary, at best...

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I'm sitting here trying to think of the last time I saw O'Reilly....

OK, I DVR'ed him and watched the day after Trump won.

I just found him a bit over the top and smarmy. He found that sells a lot easier than intellectual give and take (as it always does).

I think he used to host the tabloid news show Hard Copy, which was a laugh in its day.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I'm sitting here trying to think of the last time I saw O'Reilly....

OK, I DVR'ed him and watched the day after Trump won.

I just found him a bit over the top and smarmy. He found that sells a lot easier than intellectual give and take (as it always does).

I think he used to host the tabloid news show Hard Copy, which was a laugh in its day.
"Inside Edition" -- lol -- same difference

Please youtube -- "Bill O'Reilly Meltdown Inside Edition" -- classic

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I will admit that in his 21 year run I watched, in total, maybe 5 minutes. Since I never watch Fox I really don't care one way or the other. Yeah, he would be a good fit in the Trump Administration, although Kellyanne better watch out for his advances.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
"Inside Edition" -- lol -- same difference

Please youtube -- "Bill O'Reilly Meltdown Inside Edition" -- classic
Shows you how little attention I actually paid to who the news anchors on those tabloid shows were, ha ha.
I know Deborah Norville once did Inside Edition, but she was cute.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...hren-conservative-celebrity-culture-character

Knifework, not character or integrity, is what we demand from our ideological gladiators. We’re paying the price. There are those who say that the Left is “taking scalps,” and they have a list of Republican victims to prove their thesis. Roger Ailes is out at Fox News. Bill O’Reilly is out at Fox News. Michael Flynn is out at the White House. Those three names — the head of the most powerful cable news network, the highest-rated cable news personality, and the national-security adviser — represent a stunning wave of resignations and terminations. But this isn’t scalp-taking, it’s scalp-giving. Time and again prominent conservative personalities have failed to uphold basic standards of morality or even decency. Time and again the conservative public has rallied around them, seeking to protect their own against the wrath of a vengeful Left. Time and again the defense has proved unsustainable as the sheer weight of the facts buries the accused.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...hren-conservative-celebrity-culture-character

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.