News Article: Doesn't look good for Cyrus Kouandjio

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
This is one of those things which was totally different from appearance. He was talking a prescription drug and an OTC which was affecting his kidneys and causing a buildup of the prescription drug and that's what caused the bizarre behavior. He was wearing cycling shorts and a shirt. His kidneys are improving and he'll soon be out of the woods. This is from family...

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
Thank you, Earle, for clearing that up. I knew he wasn't up to something nefarious--it would have been a total 180 with his character and high standards. These jokes for journalists these days can't wait to "scoop" a story and as per usual, they end up falling flat on their faces. I hope the real story has been told in the media but people who know CK would have immediately thrown a flag on this article for poor reporting and they would have known something was wrong. I hope he is on the mend and recovering from whatever was wrong.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.