BAMA-Bulldogs game 3

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
My only fear is our pen has got to be about empty too. I believe we have used 5 or 6 if not more. Not sure if I missed any scrambling to make room for Aggie's car in the garage... Of course the large hail was about a mile away.

Last year, she had your car outside. Yeah, not sure how much scrambling I would do.
:biggrin2:

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Sac fly, 12-11, 2 outs. Runner on 2nd.

Man, that last run, for us, was big. Could have, should have, got more runs. But, when do we do that?

And now the runner moves to 3rd on....................yep...................WP.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Oy vey............................pop-up...........................drops the ball, and the game is tied.

Right in front of the plate, Vanier calls off the catcher (Poe), and we are tied. Winning run on 1st.

Make that on 2nd.

OK...............out of the inning, and more free baseball. Not exactly what we wanted.

Last edited:

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Oy vey............................pop-up...........................drops the ball, and the game is tied.

Right in front of the plate, Vanier calls off the catcher (Poe), and we are tied. Winning run on 1st.

Make that on 2nd.

OK...............out of the inning, and more free baseball. Not exactly what we wanted.
I partially blame Goof. He has his worst D catcher out there with a freshman pitcher. Just got to wonder if one of the other catchers makes that play b/c they forcefully call off Vainer. Never know, just a thought! Kids are fighting like crazy! Just how our season is going!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.