Game Thread: 2017 A-Day Game

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Skill positions, I haven't seen a difference...OL is better on the 1s though.
D line is better with the 1st team, too. It has been pretty cool watching them bang against one another so far.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Tua looks good, but if you think Hurts is doing anything to warrant losing pt, you are not paying attention. Tua is too good to waste a year of eligibility to play mop up duty.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Tua looks good, but if you think Hurts is doing anything to warrant losing pt, you are not paying attention. Tua is too good to waste a year of eligibility to play mop up duty.
Yep, Hurts has had a great game...shown much improved touch but one can't forget that he's playing against the first team D.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
3rd down play has been the only thing that I would give Hurts a poor grade on so far. He really, really needs to get better when under pressure. He is a bad QB under pressure - last year, and in this game.

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
What I like is it looks like if one QB should (God forbid) go down, we have another that can go in and get things done.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I don't know if we're going to play two QBs but Tua looks good and that is a great thing because Hurts is a runner and likely to get dinged up at some point in his career here.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
I don't know if we're going to play two QBs but Tua looks good and that is a great thing because Hurts is a runner and likely to get dinged up at some point in his career here.
Heaven forbid. Homie is thick though. Some fellas just don't ding like others. Like Derrick Henry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.