Mother and Daughter Both Come Out as Transgender

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
They were mother and son to begin with. So are they now father and daughter? I wonder what the actual father thinks of all this.

AV8N

1st Team
Sep 18, 2013
They were mother and son to begin with. So are they now father and daughter? I wonder what the actual father thinks of all this.
That's got to be an awkward family meeting.

When she said there were going to be some changes around here, he was probably expecting a new chore schedule.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
That's got to be an awkward family meeting.

When she said there were going to be some changes around here, he was probably expecting a new chore schedule.
According to the article, the parents were and are still married. So the husband will be learning some new chores.

I could accept it if my son decided to make the change. But no way in heck could I handle my wife joining my team. That would just be too weird. I love her, but I have my limits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
According to the article, the parents were and are still married. So the husband will be learning some new chores.

I could accept it if my son decided to make the change. But no way in heck could I handle my wife joining my team. That would just be too weird. I love her, but I have my limits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chores? Is that what their bedroom life will now be called? Ugh! ;)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.