Three ISIS fighters killed by wild boars

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Instead of killing all the wild hogs in this country, we need to trap them and send them overseas to "enemy" countries like Iran, Afghanistan, etc...

I bet they could help flush out the Taliban as well. Should make for an easy kill ratio as all those fighters are running for their holy salvation and trying to shoot the pigs.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Instead of killing all the wild hogs in this country, we need to trap them and send them overseas to "enemy" countries like Iran, Afghanistan, etc...

I bet they could help flush out the Taliban as well. Should make for an easy kill ratio as all those fighters are running for their holy salvation and trying to shoot the pigs.
This is a government program I can get behind. Wild pigs, pythons from the Everglades, the dregs of our prisons - drop them all on our enemies and enjoy the win/win. I see no down side at all.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
This is a government program I can get behind. Wild pigs, pythons from the Everglades, the dregs of our prisons - drop them all on our enemies and enjoy the win/win. I see no down side at all.
And then to add insult to injury, have our how shall we say, folks who butter their bread on the wrong side, come in and redecorate their country. It would be "fabulous!" Interior decorators unite!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I had to think of the Sepoy rebellion in India in the mid-19th century. Someone, perhaps Indian princes, spread the rumor among the Indian and Bengali troops that their Enfield cartridges, which had to be bitten off, were greased with fat. To the Muslim Bengalis, they said pig fat. To the Hindu Indian troops, they said beef fat. A lot of troops simply put their arms down, rather than being defiled. The British Indian government denied it, but wasn't believed. They finally resorted to letting the troops make their own fats and let them open the cartridges with their fingers...

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I had to think of the Sepoy rebellion in India in the mid-19th century. Someone, perhaps Indian princes, spread the rumor among the Indian and Bengali troops that their Enfield cartridges, which had to be bitten off, were greased with fat. To the Muslim Bengalis, they said pig fat. To the Hindu Indian troops, they said beef fat. A lot of troops simply put their arms down, rather than being defiled. The British Indian government denied it, but wasn't believed. They finally resorted to letting the troops make their own fats and let them open the cartridges with their fingers...
Didn't Pershing do the same in the Philippines?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.