Worth County, GA Sheriff conducts warrantless search of 900 HS students

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
I'll bet some think it's a good thing to teach these kids that you have no right to defend yourself against unreasonable search. And why did the administrators at the school just go along if they thought it wrong and against school policy? Are they under the impression that the sheriff can just come into the school without a warrant and do whatever the heck he wants? I just don't get it. Bizarre situation to me.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I'll bet some think it's a good thing to teach these kids that you have no right to defend yourself against unreasonable search. And why did the administrators at the school just go along if they thought it wrong and against school policy? Are they under the impression that the sheriff can just come into the school without a warrant and do whatever the heck he wants? I just don't get it. Bizarre situation to me.
Let's just call it an exercise in "conditioning."

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
In 1981, Miss New York (at the Miss USA pageant) was disqualified for wearing 'illegal padding' to make her rack look bigger. She was expelled and the contestants voted, 29-21, to validate her removal. She was discovered when a pageant male judge walked back and ripped down her over clothes to expose the fraud.

As the late Lewis Grizzard observed, "Just how many other pageant judges offered to go rip her clothes off is uknown."

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.