News Article: 2017 NFL Draft: Ryan Anderson is the best Alabama player no one's talking about

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Link

I love Anderson. I think the line "Anderson is an alpha male among alpha males in the Alabama program" is a perfect description of him. I think he might actually be the most "sure thing" out of all the Bama players this year.

prayfast14

BamaNation Citizen
Mar 13, 2016
I luv Ryan Anderson! One of my favorite players!

I believe he will have a good career in the NFL![emoji1490][emoji1490][emoji1490][emoji1490]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
I believe the Patriots and Ravens, amongst others, have him squarely in their sights. Second round, he's gone..

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Man, I absolutely LOVE his attitude. These NFL scouts are notorious for over-analyzing things that have little to no bearing on the actual games the players play. And that's why it's usually the same teams picking high and the same teams picking low every year.

Anyway, bake that cake, Ryan. I believe you're going to make many people regret passing you over, if that's what happens.

"I just want to get back out there and play football," he said. "The cake is going to be baked, and it's going to be baked just right. I don't really have that much more to say about it. When I get on my team and things get rolling, then we'll see who can play."

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.