Fargo on FX

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Haven't watched any of this show....but would like to start.

Should I wait until I can watch the episodes in sequence first - or does it matter?

There's a new one tonight about to start...

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
If they stick to the same format the first two seasons are basically individual mini-series on their own, set years apart. A few characters cross over between them or are related to people from the other. Season 1 is more modern and season 2 is a flashback to something mentioned in season 1.

Also be warned that there is usually one 'supernatural' type thing on these that comes out of nowhere just to help remind people that it is fiction even though they stick to the based on real events type storytelling like the movie. Not trying to spoil anything for you it can just catch people off guard when you're into the story. Looking forward to this coming back, really enjoyed the first two seasons.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Oops....I didn't realize this was season 3!!!!

Thought it was a new show.

Duh.

Been watching tonight's episode. Seems to be patterned after the movie a bit....

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
If they stick to the same format the first two seasons are basically individual mini-series on their own, set years apart. A few characters cross over between them or are related to people from the other. Season 1 is more modern and season 2 is a flashback to something mentioned in season 1.

Also be warned that there is usually one 'supernatural' type thing on these that comes out of nowhere just to help remind people that it is fiction even though they stick to the based on real events type storytelling like the movie. Not trying to spoil anything for you it can just catch people off guard when you're into the story. Looking forward to this coming back, really enjoyed the first two seasons.
The supernatural thing that happened in season 2, you can google. It happened or there were many reports of it.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Oops....I didn't realize this was season 3!!!!

Thought it was a new show.

Duh.

Been watching tonight's episode. Seems to be patterned after the movie a bit....
dont start with episode 2 go back and watch one if for no other reason than to see Mary Elizabeth Winstead in the bath

but season one is a near masterpiece and I personally love season 2 as well

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
The supernatural thing that happened in season 2, you can google. It happened or there were many reports of it.
I had read that after watching it but the way it happened in the show is a bit different than the reports - at least if I'm remembering correctly.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
dont start with episode 2 go back and watch one if for no other reason than to see Mary Elizabeth Winstead in the bath

but season one is a near masterpiece and I personally love season 2 as well
I might just go back and watch that scene again.

and yes Season 1 was a masterpiece.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
we are starting season 2 now. it has recently become available on hulu. i enjoyed season 1
I actually preferred season 2 to season 1 (probably blasphemy to most people). Patrick Wilson seems to fit perfectly in period pieces.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I actually preferred season 2 to season 1 (probably blasphemy to most people). Patrick Wilson seems to fit perfectly in period pieces.
i saw the middle part of season two (3 or 4 episodes) on a long haul flight last year and have been waiting on the show to hit hulu so i could figure out what is going on.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.