The Officially Unofficial Non-Political Cartoon, Meme, Gif Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
LOL! When I was in the hospital last year, one thing the nurses did every shift was to test my strength by sticking two fingers down and asking me to squeeze. I always said the same thing - "Do you want me to hurt you or not?" At a point I always got the answer "That's enough." :D

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
LOL! When I was in the hospital last year, one thing the nurses did every shift was to test my strength by sticking two fingers down and asking me to squeeze. I always said the same thing - "Do you want me to hurt you or not?" At a point I always got the answer "That's enough." :D
they are doing that to me too. and what is worse they try doing it with my good hand to get a control test.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
they are doing that to me too. and what is worse they try doing it with my good hand to get a control test.
I get it a lot with the hip flexor, testing the artificial hip, which is probably going to have to be redone, dammit. When I was a freshman at UA, I broke my left wrist by overrotating on a back flip and throwing my left hand back reflexively to catch myself. I broke the scaphoid bone, which has the distinction of having arguably the worst circulation of any bone in the body. I think I was casted for nine months. A friend of mine, son of one of our BOTs, broke his, they didn't catch it, and he went on skiing for the rest of the season. They had a place in Telluride. The pain drove him in and they x-rayed and did MRIs, CTs, etc. He had gangrene. They ended up having to harvest donor bone from his hip and graft it in. He's OK now...

LA4Bama

All-SEC
Jan 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
I get it a lot with the hip flexor, testing the artificial hip, which is probably going to have to be redone, dammit. When I was a freshman at UA, I broke my left wrist by overrotating on a back flip and throwing my left hand back reflexively to catch myself. I broke the scaphoid bone, which has the distinction of having arguably the worst circulation of any bone in the body. I think I was casted for nine months. A friend of mine, son of one of our BOTs, broke his, they didn't catch it, and he went on skiing for the rest of the season. They had a place in Telluride. The pain drove him in and they x-rayed and did MRIs, CTs, etc. He had gangrene. They ended up having to harvest donor bone from his hip and graft it in. He's OK now...

You are a pretty tough guy. I plan to wait until after I'm dead to donate my body to science.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.