The Officially Unofficial Non-Political Cartoon, Meme, Gif Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
I had actually been thinking about starting this one for a while but continued to be torn on whether or not these kind of things should just go in the Joke thread but since it's mainly about the written jokes I'll go ahead and start this.

Bring on all your best memes.

I'll kick us off.

Last edited:

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
I'm going to need some moderator guidance on this thread. I have some really dark ones. Content and language wise.

I have a tendency to see the line not to cross and blaze past it at 120mph.
Not a moderator but on language I usually won't go past H / D on here, although I've seen a few A's slip by from time to time. Content is more of a judgement call although I've sent PM's to the mods before to show them something I wanted to post to make sure it was ok.

Wilson Monroe

1st Team
Jul 19, 2016
Not a moderator but on language I usually won't go past H / D on here, although I've seen a few A's slip by from time to time. Content is more of a judgement call although I've sent PM's to the mods before to show them something I wanted to post to make sure it was ok.

I think I'll just keep the "out there" stuff on other outlets. I'm putting on my HR hat and just put stuff that is appropriate for work on here and keep the NSFW away for safe measure.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
I think I'll just keep the "out there" stuff on other outlets. I'm putting on my HR hat and just put stuff that is appropriate for work on here and keep the NSFW away for safe measure.
That's your best bet. I usually won't even post things that have any cuss words here. There's still plenty of memes & cartoons that can make the cut though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.