News Article: LSU Player commits robbery wearing his jersey

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
If the crime itself doesn't preclude him from scholarship, the fact he wore a shirt with his name on it while committing the crime sure as heck does...

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Now that`s literally no walking around sense. How on God`s green earth can somebody that stupid graduate high school, get into college, stay in college and learn some exquisitely complex play book?? Just SMH. God help us all!

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Now that`s literally no walking around sense. How on God`s green earth can somebody that stupid graduate high school, get into college, stay in college and learn some exquisitely complex play book?? Just SMH. God help us all!
Because sometimes the divide between book smarts and common sense is the size of the Grand Canyon. I speak from experience....I made straight A's in school and went to college on a full academic scholarship, yet I can be an idiot in every day common things.....though...even I'm not THAT dumb. But I did do some DUMB things IN college...lol.

Disclaimer: I have no idea the grades this guy made.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I'm guessing weed or booze --

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
You really have to ask that question? Most get through high school because they're a really good player.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
You really have to ask that question? Most get through high school because they're a really good player.
You`re probably right. Sorry, I know it may be harsh, overly judgmental, and I`m sure it`s not Christian, but those are genes we don`t need in the pool, IMHO of course.

JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
A professional bowler did this a few years ago. He left the bowling center wearing his PBA jersey (which has the name across the back), robbed a gas station, then went back to the bowling center and bowled the next shift of the tournament. Cops looked at the tape from the gas station, noticed he walked back to the bowling alley, went in and arrested him in the middle of the tournament.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
A professional bowler did this a few years ago. He left the bowling center wearing his PBA jersey (which has the name across the back), robbed a gas station, then went back to the bowling center and bowled the next shift of the tournament. Cops looked at the tape from the gas station, noticed he walked back to the bowling alley, went in and arrested him in the middle of the tournament.
Good Lord!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.