How Bama Fans Watched the Draft

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
"Any of the Auburn players got picked yet?...*Pulls out magnifying glass*...They in this draft, I know they somewhere....Oh there they go right there....they in everybody else's highlights"

LMBO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!:biggrin:

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
I usually don't find this guy all that funny, but this was one of his better ones.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
I usually don't find this guy all that funny, but this was one of his better ones.
I think you're the 1st Alabama fan I've seen say that they didn't think he's funny. But to each his own right?.....there are plenty of comedians I don't think are funny too.

Not every video is a home-run, but for me they are funny because he usually has such an accurate take on the pulse of the fanbase. You would think he's a member here because most of his jokes sound just like things discussed during the live game threads.

My favorite video of his is the Tennessee game......his enjoyment of the victory cigar while a slideshow of surrender cobra UT fans scroll across the screen was hilarious....lol

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
I think you're the 1st Alabama fan I've seen say that they didn't think he's funny. But to each his own right?.....there are plenty of comedians I don't think are funny too.

Not every video is a home-run, but for me they are funny because he usually has such an accurate take on the pulse of the fanbase. You would think he's a member here because most of his jokes sound just like things discussed during the live game threads.

My favorite video of his is the Tennessee game......his enjoyment of the victory cigar while a slideshow of surrender cobra UT fans scroll across the screen was hilarious....lol
Some of his stuff is better than others. None of it is terrible, it's just a little too repetitive for me to laugh at loud at every video he posts. I like originality in comedy and when he is able to bring some that's when I find him the funniest. But as you said, to each his own.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.