Off and running, in Game 2 (L6U)

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Made it all the way, to the 2nd, before we uncork a WP. Puts a runner on 3rd, who then.........

Yeah, scores. Down 1-0, with 1 out, and 1 on.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Yep! WP/PB can kill you. Ask the Red Sox last night.

I get starting Webb at C for the offense assuming LSU tries to start him with a belt high FB down broadway..... However, I think LSU realized last night that even though he may be our 3rd string catcher, even he can tee off on 'batting practice'.

I get Kyle can't go back there b/c of his thumb and DeVinny is in a slump but, I'd play D over offense in the catcher spot. None of our guys are gold gloves back there. Webb is probably the worst of the 4.

Now, if LSU is stupid enough to think Webb is a scrub and throw meatballs to him again, Goff is a genius to maybe trade a run for a bomb.....

Last edited:

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Down 4-3 end 4. 2 of their runs are due to passed balls. Webb DP with 1st n 3rd no out really hurt. Got one in but, coulda been a much bigger inning. Guys are fighting! Just need to keep clawing.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
If we lose today, we will clinch last place in the division. With nine games left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
If we lose today, we will clinch last place in the division. With nine games left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is PATHETIC! What's more pathetic is I watched us lose and missed the Yankees incredible comeback from being down 8 after 6. For those of y'all who haven't seen Yankees rookie RF Aaron Judge, he is gonna kill a pitcher! Set a record last night for hardest hit HR ball ever. Came off the bat at 119.5 MPH.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.