MILO Announces New Media Venture

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Or, as Vanity Fair called it, a "new, ugly, for-profit troll circus".

Supposedly has $12M to get it rolling.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/04/28/milo-announces-new-media-venture/

"Free speech is back -- and it is fabulous."
He forgot to add "darling".

MILO CONTINUES... "I'm deeply humbled and honored, of course. Obviously, I've done a lot of soul-searching over the past few months and I've come to a conclusion.

"I've realized that I'm really, really important. There's a war being waged out there for free speech and I'm the only one who can win it for the forces of light.
Obviously, modesty is not one of his vices.

"With this investment, I will lead the charge against censorious campus feminists, thuggish Antifa activists, elitist professors, lying journalists and the assorted enemies of free expression in media, academia and Hollywood. And now I can afford to bring a bunch of my fabulous friends with me everywhere I go!

"MILO, Inc. will bring laughter and war to every corner of America in dozens of different formats. I will fight harder and look hotter than anyone else on the political right. And I will do more damage to the political left than anyone else in American culture.
Such modesty, and restraint..................

:pDT_popc1:

This ought to be great. The left hates him. The so-called "alt-right" hates him. A lot of lamestream "conservatives" hate him. Religious fundamentalists hate him. Anti-Semites hate him. So-called "homophobes" (whatever that actually is) also hate him. (Might I point out the "gaystapo" also hates him.) Feminists hate him. Racists obviously hate him.

And most MooseLimbs hate him. Except for that occasional one he might date, for a while, until the inevitable "how can you belong to a religion that wants to throw both of us off the roof of a building" discussion comes up.

And, of course, the anti-free speech notzys, and all the safe space "anything we don't like is 'hate speech'" fascist snowflakes really, really hate him.

:pDT_popc1:

It's going to be fabulous, darling! :biggrin2:

(I wonder if Triggly Puff approves of any of this. Probably not.)

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.