Can we discuss the catch all threads?

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I have no issue with megathread... but it can get get to the point where you stop reading it because it takes too long to sift through the thread to find the key information. So maybe for an example, Auburn thread, I think its great idea to place everything related to auburn in the thread, but sometime it is hard to figure out the balance in the thread, so I agree with everyone who made their point.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I have no issue with megathread... but it can get get to the point where you stop reading it because it takes too long to sift through the thread to find the key information. So maybe for an example, Auburn thread, I think its great idea to place everything related to auburn in the thread, but sometime it is hard to figure out the balance in the thread, so I agree with everyone who made their point.
I think, with respect the Auburn thread, the idea is that the thread is about Auburn, so not really important. Why have 50 threads about nothing when you can roll them all into one?

If you miss something, did you really miss anything? :biggrin2:

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
I think, with respect the Auburn thread, the idea is that the thread is about Auburn, so not really important. Why have 50 threads about nothing when you can roll them all into one?

If you miss something, did you really miss anything? :biggrin2:
SNASS

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.