What Video Games Are You Into Right Now?

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Do you hunt spaceships for score or do you clear level after level of asteroids?
I shoot anything I can...whenever I can! :)

Of course, you have to blast the asteroids before they crash into (and destroy) you - and you have to blast the spaceships before they blast (and destroy) you!

Not exactly apples to apples but a session on this machine is like going to the range for some target practice.

Therapy!!! :)

Last edited:

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
I play Fortnite some and I just bought PUBG 2 days ago but haven't played it yet, both on Xbox. It's funny, I suck at getting kills Fortnite but almost always end up in the top 10 or 15 by just hiding. I've only been playing for a few weeks and only have maybe 3 or 4 kills. I seriously suck at online shooters these days.
Also doesn't Fortnite have cross platform online PvP? Meaning you couldijely be playing against PC players while you are on console.

That would prevent me from getting it on console for the time being. I don't feel like getting wrecked by players with mouse's while I have to try and build with a controller. I, and I'm sure many other console players, would get dominated.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Also doesn't Fortnite have cross platform online PvP? Meaning you couldijely be playing against PC players while you are on console.

That would prevent me from getting it on console for the time being. I don't feel like getting wrecked by players with mouse's while I have to try and build with a controller. I, and I'm sure many other console players, would get dominated.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Unless I'm mistaken you might can play cross-platform but it's not automatic unless they've changed it. Console players would likely all quit the game lol.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I play Fortnite some and I just bought PUBG 2 days ago but haven't played it yet, both on Xbox. It's funny, I suck at getting kills Fortnite but almost always end up in the top 10 or 15 by just hiding. I've only been playing for a few weeks and only have maybe 3 or 4 kills. I seriously suck at online shooters these days.
My son plays that Fortnite on XBOX every...single..day. I just asked him and he said he has thousands of kills. He loves that game and doesn’t play anything else right now.

RWBTide

1st Team
Dec 8, 2013
Blue Half of Glasgow Scotland
D2 and recently a lot of GT Sport (which is odd as I'm not really a racing game fan but it's good)

Will be getting Red Dead 2 when it arrives and if PES ever bring out another half decent game I'll play that too.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
My son plays that Fortnite on XBOX every...single..day. I just asked him and he said he has thousands of kills. He loves that game and doesn’t play anything else right now.
Fortnite is a good mass audience game. The action is fast and the violence is campy and not gruesome...it's not hyper-violent like Wolfenstein or Resident Evil or something. It's cartoony and accessible.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
That was me and Halo 2 14 years ago. The more things change.
My husband still plays the older Halo games from time to time. He said there are not as many people online playing those games anymore. He just likes the older Halo games better.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
So...my son is getting a PS4 for his birthday. We have always been an “Xbox” family. We haven’t owned a Playstation since the original one. :p_lol:

I wonder which system he will end up liking better.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Jackbox games. Had a birthday party for my 14 year old recently. Kids around the PS4, adults around the Nintendo Switch all playing jackbox games. Some of the games can take as many as 100 players, most are 8 players. Lots of fun

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
A little language but can look it up with this-

Red Dead Redemption 2 - Official Gameplay Reveal Trailer

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.