Sorry, it's the off-season. Per Cecil:

dirkg

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 12, 2014
www.facebook.com
Are we sure it was Kiffin who tweeted that? Perhaps a freshman coed he picked up got a hold of his phone the next morning and sent that out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Are we sure it was Kiffin who tweeted that? Perhaps a freshman coed he picked up got a hold of his phone the next morning and sent that out.
It sure sounds like something Kiffin would to. I mean, consider his predicament. Since he started at USC in 2001, he's only been working for major football brands. USC, Raiders, Tennessee and Alabama. Now he's at FAU and apparently desperate for attention.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Does anyone think that if LK had had the maturity and resulting conduct ( he`s got the football knowledge, IMO ) to remain at Alabama for two more years, that his personal and professional lives would be different? By " different " I mean better.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Does anyone think that if LK had had the maturity and resulting conduct ( he`s got the football knowledge, IMO ) to remain at Alabama for two more years, that his personal and professional lives would be different? By " different " I mean better.
He is probably smarter now for having worked for Saban, but he is not wiser.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.