Movie Trailer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
We saw it Sunday. For me probably the most fun Marvel movie since the first Guardians of the Galaxy. Spent the majority of the movie laughing. I barely remember much of the first two Thor movies so if they wanna stick with the more comedic tone for any further ones I'm good.
Same here, we were laughing the whole time. Probably up there with Deadpool..in the amount of laughs.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Saw this trailer before Murder on the Orient Express today. Orient Express was pretty good btw.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
New Deadpool 2 teaser just came out, look for the "Wet on Wet" one. Obviously can't post it.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Used to play this game on Nintendo all the time as a kid. Sure it won't make a very good movie but maybe it'll be entertaining enough for a cheap ticket.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
that looks remarkably bad

has their ever been a good video game movie?
Yeah it really does. It would have to get some really surprising reviews before I'd head out to see it and I don't see that happening.

There have been some tolerable video game movies, but never any that I would classify as good. They usually barely make it to watchable. The sad thing is there are some really good storylines that would make good movies if done properly. I spend a fair bit of time looking up cinematics movies on Youtube to watch all the cut-scenes in games (especially games I no longer have time to play through). Last of Us felt like watching a movie even like that.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
"Rear Window" will air on Saturday night at 8 on TCM. No commercials.

All the good games will be over by then anyway.....:biggrin2:

PS - Guess what comes on before.....the cult classic "West World"! :p

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
6 Part Mini-Series coming in January. Been a Michael Shannon fan since Boardwalk Empire & the indy movie Take Shelter.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Take Shelter was so good.
We bought it and made all of our friends watch it, lol. I found that and The Divide around the same time. Had to buy both of them. The Divide isn't nearly as good as Take Shelter for a few reasons but I still really enjoyed it - especially the music.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Thought I had already posted this but didn't see it when I skimmed back through so SIAP:

Also a couple more to look up that I can't post for language:

Godless, Western mini-series that just went up on Netflix.

and Game Night looks fun but Jason Bateman's delivery in comedies always makes me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.