Movie Trailer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Might be in the minority, but I am not looking forward to ANY Star Wars movie.............that involves the Skywalker/Solo family. Main reason why I thoroughly enjoy Rogue One.
So you like... Rogue One... and nothing else? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you don't like Star Wars.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Awwwwwww Yisssss

I thought the first one was boring. Deakins and Villaneuve gave us an unbelievably beautiful film but the story was weak. I wanted it to be great as I have loved all of Villaneueves other work. #2 is a different cinematographer though the trailer looks as if they keep the same style and a different director

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
I thought the first one was boring. Deakins and Villaneuve gave us an unbelievably beautiful film but the story was weak. I wanted it to be great as I have loved all of Villaneueves other work. #2 is a different cinematographer though the trailer looks as if they keep the same style and a different director
No doubt the first one was a slow build movie but if the cinematography is quality stuff that doesn't always bother me so long as the payoff is worth it. It did probably help that I was told ahead of time that it was a bit slower paced.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
No doubt the first one was a slow build movie but if the cinematography is quality stuff that doesn't always bother me so long as the payoff is worth it. It did probably help that I was told ahead of time that it was a bit slower paced.
I'm a huge fan of both Deakins and Villaneuve and the entire cast so I guess my expectations were just too high. They crushed it with Bladerunner and Prisoners though. Hope Deakins is on for Dune with Villaneuve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.