Movie Trailer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Donald Glover has the look of a good young Lando. Always good with seeing Emilia Clarke.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I just think Solo is going to be crap. It just seems like way too many plot points judging by the trailer
plus the fact that they fired the director 80% of the way through it, replaced him with Ron Howard and had to get acting lessons for the lead during shooting

I'd say yeah, it is likely to be a mess

I will still see it however

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
plus the fact that they fired the director 80% of the way through it, replaced him with Ron Howard and had to get acting lessons for the lead during shooting

I'd say yeah, it is likely to be a mess

It took them forever to get together a trailer too. Have heard rumors that the studio doesn't have much faith in it.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Saw the Post yesterday. A bit of a slow start but ultimately a really good movie. It essentially leads right up to All the President's Men so you could watch both back to back. It leads up to it in such a way that they may be going to basically re-do All the President's Men.

Saw a couple of new trailers before the movie. A new Red Sparrow trailer that shows a lot more and Winchester - haunted house movie.

caught Winchester tonight

wow, awful

not even awful enough to be all that funny though I did get a few laughs out of it

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I kinda get the same feeling I got when the last Justice League trailer came out when it was obvious that it was half Snyder and half Wheedon film. It just seems like a lot going on with different styles at work

Yeah me too, but its probably a second week viewing for me.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
It's pretty tough to ruin generic haunted house movies, lol
wait till it's streaming. I only went cause my daughter and I were bored and we have moviepass so it was essentially free. Movie was a huge missed opportunity the Winchester House could be a fantastic prop for a movie but it was barely used here and certainly not used well. Shame really

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
wait till it's streaming. I only went cause my daughter and I were bored and we have moviepass so it was essentially free. Movie was a huge missed opportunity the Winchester House could be a fantastic prop for a movie but it was barely used here and certainly not used well. Shame really
It looked like it could have been a fun (if not great) set piece sort of like Thirteen Ghosts.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
It looked like it could have been a fun (if not great) set piece sort of like Thirteen Ghosts.
haven't seen that one. But I knew this one would be garbage when there was a press embargo on revealing reviews

Heard today that Annihilation is being embargoed as well which is a shame as I had high hopes for that one.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
haven't seen that one. But I knew this one would be garbage when there was a press embargo on revealing reviews

Heard today that Annihilation is being embargoed as well which is a shame as I had high hopes for that one.
It's about on the level with Ghost Ship. Neither are good movies necessarily but as a younger person I thought they had some fun moments.

Was planning on seeing Annihilation for my birthday so was hoping for some decent reviews.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007

I like Tom Hardy, I like Venom. But not much here in this teaser to go on to get a feel for it yet.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
rumored to be Venom versus Carnage. If it gets an R rating I am in. Who am I kidding I'll see it regardless
I'm sure they're still working on the VFX but I was hoping to catch a glimpse of the suit. I'm likely in either way as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.