Movie Trailer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
This trailer didn't look all that great to me even though I like nearly every single person in it.

Kind of reminds me of the Continental Hotel in John Wick. I'm in!

Edit: Am I the only person who didn't realize Sophia Boutella had legs? I've only seen her in the original Kingsmen and didn't realize her prosthetics in that were completely CGI.

Last edited:

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Edit: Am I the only person who didn't realize Sophia Boutella had legs? I've only seen her in the original Kingsmen and didn't realize her prosthetics in that were completely CGI.
I had thought the same until I realized she was the alien in Star Trek Beyond.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Didn't realize I missed this getting posted here. Was coming to post it. Not entirely sure how I feel about it. I know I'm going to watch it either way because it's Venom and Tom Hardy. Can't put my finger on what I was expecting different or anything though.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Didn't realize I missed this getting posted here. Was coming to post it. Not entirely sure how I feel about it. I know I'm going to watch it either way because it's Venom and Tom Hardy. Can't put my finger on what I was expecting different or anything though.
rumored to be Venom versus Carnage. if it is a movie of the awesome Maximum Carnage PS@ game I am sold

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Watching "Oceans Eleven" right now on AMC while doing some work inside. The remake with Clooney and Pitt.

I forgot what an awesome movie this is. Just totally awesome.....;)

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Watching "Oceans Eleven" right now on AMC while doing some work inside. The remake with Clooney and Pitt.

I forgot what an awesome movie this is. Just totally awesome.....;)
I thought it was terrible. or maybe I just hate the series because one of the sequels was the last movie I saw with the girl that would eventually break my heart.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
After the success of Stephen King's It, there will be a few more reboots of King's work. Pet Sematary, Salems' Lot and The Stand (3 or 4 movies) will be redone. Hopefully these will be as good as It and not as bad as The Dark Tower.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I thought it was terrible. or maybe I just hate the series because one of the sequels was the last movie I saw with the girl that would eventually break my heart.
Probably the latter of the two, I'm guessing.

I just stopped home for a bite of lunch and was channel surfing and came across the movie "The Descendents" which I have seen several times now. It's one of my favourite movies of recent times. I know it deals with a depressing main theme but how that theme is embraced by the writing makes it very fulfilling emotionally. I also have to say (and this is why I am responding to your comment) that Clooney is a very remarkable actor and along with the beautiful Hawaiian soundtrack really make the whole movie for me.

In fact, I have the soundtrack in MP3 format and listen to it regularly while working and highly recommend it for a nice change of pace.

Mahalo! :)

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
After the success of Stephen King's It, there will be a few more reboots of King's work. Pet Sematary, Salems' Lot and The Stand (3 or 4 movies) will be redone. Hopefully these will be as good as It and not as bad as The Dark Tower.

I have yet to watch the new It. I grew up watching Stephen King’s movies, but I just haven’t gotten the nerve to watch it. The trailer was scary enough.

Btw, the Salem’s Lot movie probably scared me the most as a kid. “Look at me, teacher....”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.