Movie Trailer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I know "IT" was mentioned in here before...I finally watched the new one tonight. I actually liked it better than I thought that I would. It wasn't scary at all though..disturbing but not scary. That is why the original will always win for me. I guess Tim Curry's version was more of a realistic clown and that made him a little more scary. Bill's version was just kind of goofy most of the time.

Now the children actors were great and better than the original kids. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

Last edited:

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I really wish I was old enough to have seen a Queen concert. I've heard older people say it was one of the greatest live shows ever.
There's a reason that in 1985 they played to over 350,000 fans at one concert in Brazil - a that time the largest audience ever for a single band.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Goofy little story.......when I was living in the Ft Myers area, I met a guy who was a rep for JL Audio. I was driving an '81 TR7 DH Coupe at that time. In exchange for some landscape help, he installed a stereo system in that little car with JL Audio stuff, including a custom sub-woofer cabinet that sat behind one of the seats. The head unit was a Kenwood with a 5 disc changer under the driver's seat.

I loved playing Queen's Greatest Hits....the first song on that CD is "We will rock you" - and I would crank it!

Talk about a spiritual experience! :eek:

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
I really enjoy these Looper videos like this. Have found some good movies in the past from these.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
I didn't think you were that much older than me, but did you get to see them live?
Black Jacket Symphony did Queen here in Montgomery a while back. I had to miss it but my parent's saw it. They and everyone else I've heard from was really impressed with the guy they had performing Freddie's parts (Marc Martel is his name).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcT4T47TNXA

I've recommended them a few times in the music thread. Their concerts are a lot of fun.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.