Movie Trailer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
You ain't kidding, Matt! For me, I would put it up into an Indiana Jones level type movie.

Those Aussies know what they're doing wrt special effects....those machines were just out of this world!

I love how they stayed true to the original concept and theme of the series too. Didn't hurt that George Miller produced and directed it!

Can't wait to see it again! :)
Was one of the only times that I've gone out of my way to buy stuff from a movie. I have a poster up in my living room and a nice concept art book on my coffee table.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Lots of reasons to be optimistic about this one. Ryan Coogler and that cast - but how far will it be allowed to stray from the Marvel archetype? How long is his leash? James Gunn showed us that individual style can succeed in the Marvel universe but will the studio let Coogler do what he wants with the edit? We shall see.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
I need to watch this movie. I have heard so many good things about it.
It's not for everyone for sure but it is beautiful in a desolate kind of way and the use of practical effects was a welcome change of pace. A lot of the acting is non verbal as well which throws some people.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
I may like it more than Fury Road....
Blasphemer!

That was a movie worth watching in 3D. Wow...I have never been in a theatre so silent. Everyone was taking in the movie.
I can imagine. It was pretty much non-stop intensity the whole way through. Don't get to see a lot of 3D movies really. Something about them makes my wife's head feel like it's going to explode. Apparently quite a few people suffer from it.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I can imagine. It was pretty much non-stop intensity the whole way through. Don't get to see a lot of 3D movies really. Something about them makes my wife's head feel like it's going to explode. Apparently quite a few people suffer from it.

I used to not be able to "see" 3D movies. It would look kind of blurry and I could see the image doubled. Almost like watching 3D without the glasses now. But, years ago I started to be able to see it fine.

I wonder if they changed the way they did 3D and made it better?? I haven't changed my eye prescription...so I have no idea. Strange.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
I used to not be able to "see" 3D movies. It would look kind of blurry and I could see the image doubled. Almost like watching 3D without the glasses now. But, years ago I started to be able to see it fine.

I wonder if they changed the way they did 3D and made it better?? I haven't changed my eye prescription...so I have no idea. Strange.
It may have been when they moved to using more of the polarized lenses rather than the older style ones that were prominent (red/blue ones).

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Blasphemer!

Did this condition begin after you married or has she always had it? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.