Movie Trailer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
I see Cajun hasn't actually been through the thread yet, :biggrin2:

Last Jedi does look really awesome. Can't wait. Going to see Blade Runner 2049 this weekend, have heard nothing but good about it.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007

First one was a surprise favorite for me but still not sure how I feel about this one yet. Trailer music didn't help any.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

First one was a surprise favorite for me but still not sure how I feel about this one yet. Trailer music didn't help any.
the first one is a surprisingly solid movie for blockbuster shlock film, though maybe not so surprising when you realize it is done by Guillermo Del Toro

this one looks like it belongs more in the Michael Bay Transofrmers universe than the one Guillermo created. We'll see

the first one is a surprisingly solid movie for blockbuster shlock film, though maybe not so surprising when you realize it is done by Guillermo Del Toro

this one looks like it belongs more in the Michael Bay Transofrmers universe than the one Guillermo created. We'll see
Totally agree with that assessment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
That was my exact reaction/worry when watching the trailer.

A buddy of mine just tried to watch the Transformers Last Knight because apparently he's a glutton for punishment. Sent me a clip of it and it's hard to imagine it could be so bad. If anyone is curious it's Megatron "I Want My Crew" Scene on Youtube (3:55 clip). I might watch it if Rifftrax takes it on.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
and really looking forward to this after seeing the Trailer prior to Blade Runner 2049 (which was awesome btw)

Ex Machina was fantastic so I have high hopes for this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.