Movie Trailer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
The first one was on last night.........and I watched it for the umpteenth time.....:wink:
When someone explains the movie’s premise without any context, it sounds dumb. It was explained to me like this, “Criminals steal his car and kill his dog. he goes out for revenge and to get his car back.” They left out the dog that was killed was the only remaining memory he had of his dead wife. If someone had explained it like that I would have seen it sooner.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
When someone explains the movie’s premise without any context, it sounds dumb. It was explained to me like this, “Criminals steal his car and kill his dog. he goes out for revenge and to get his car back.” They left out the dog that was killed was the only remaining memory he had of his dead wife. If someone had explained it like that I would have seen it sooner.
Some people......

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I finally got around to watching the first 2. I was impressed. I thought I would hate it because Keanu can't act.
We were late to the game with watching them too, but we loved them. I think we liked them because they were "different". I can't wait for the new one.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I am the only one that has finally just gotten tired of superhero movies?
I can see what you mean. I am looking forward to Captain Marvel...but not like the other movies. I think once we stop getting movies from the characters we already know and love...I won't care as much.

But... if Marvel can keep making movies like Thor:Ragnarok (probably in my top 3 of Marvel movies) then I will be there to see them.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Did anyone see US this weekend? I thought it was going to be a good horror/thriller film, but I found it very stupid. Probably one of the worst movies I’ve ever watched. Plus there was a group of people who would talk and laugh and joke during the movie. It got to be very annoying, but the movie didn’t make up for it. LOL.

I don’t go often to the movie theater, but my next film may be Pet Sematary

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Ive been excited for this movie for a while, and I have to say I'm even more excited. Maybe Joaquin will unseat Mark and Heath as the definitive clown prince of crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.